I was talking with my friend Angell about how moms need a spa the most but can afford it the least. Getting a massage or your hair done or a fresh wax just makes you feel alive and like you can handle life again. We were toying around with the idea of a service-centered spa. So if you can cut hair you work for an hour and then get to do something for you: massage, pedicure, etc. And if you don't have spa skills you can work in the day care. What do you think? Would this take off? I'm thinking it would be a non-profit organization and maybe have a pay option for people who have the money and don't want to donate their time. We'd love to get huge eventually and have a pre-natal center, a yoga studio, and use alternative therapies for healing and energy.
Give me your feedback because if it's a lame idea, I'd rather kill it before the dream begins.
5 comments:
I think you are brilliant. All I can do is watch kids, but I'd love to get in on something like that. And I know all kinds of people who would kiss your feet over something like this.
Moms helping moms...sounds great, I'd do it...if I were in your area I could give massages or teach yoga--it would be fun to connect with other moms this way. It's so true that we all need to recharge more than we actually do.
I could babysit or teach yoga--I love this idea!!!!! Lets do it once a week
Keep this idea going....Seriously!!
LOVE IT!! I would totally do it.
You are brilliant and will probably be fabulously wealthy one day.
I went to the Spa the other day and I was thinking about there needing to be one with a day care! But I love your service swap idea as well!!! Happy new year.
Post a Comment