Jared called and said, "I unexpectedly have next week off. They're shutting down production for a week and then pushing the return date back. Should I come home or do you want to come here with the kids?" At first I thought it would be so great to have him home because there were a ton of projects around the house I wanted done. (That's me, always thinking of my to-do list.) Then I came to my senses and we booked tickets on JetBlue. PS If you've never flown JetBlue, I highly recommend it. Zina's birthday happened while we were visiting, so we decided to splurge and go to Sea World. SO expensive but SO worth it. I'm in love. We fed dolphins and sea lions and saw all their great shows, and Zina played in their super cool Sesame Street playground, complete with little kids amusement park rides.
10.24.2009
I turned FOUR!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment