10.07.2009

Because you can't get enough

Mommy: Zina, I love you so much. You were such a good girl today. You are getting so big. Thank you for helping Mommy today.

Zina: Don't talk to me while I'm sleeping, Mom.

--------------

Mommy: I'm not giving you a sippy cup. You're a big girl now, you can drink out of a cup.

Zina (holding her sippy): This is a cup. With a lid on it.

--------------

Right before we fall asleep Zina whispers: Mommy, when I sleep I see Halloween in my eyes when I sleep.

4 comments:

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

It's true, I can't get enough. I always enjoy your posts about conversations with Zina. They never fail to make me laugh right out loud. Someday I've got meet to this kid of yours.

Loni said...

Very cute!

Jenni said...

Oh Zina. Makin' me laugh...