Most women kiss their husbands good-bye in the morning with a "Love you, sweetie. See you tonight." I've even done the "See you tomorrow," knowing Jared had a super long day ahead and wouldn't be home until the kids and I were asleep. Occasionally I've dropped him off at the airport with a "See you Friday." But I've never dropped him off with a "See you in two and a half months."
It was a sad day. I never got dressed and ate 14 snickerdoodle cookies and yelled at the kids a lot.
3 comments:
Oh good luck Lizza. Hopefully it will go quickly! xoxo
I love you! I know you can do this, I know you will miss him--go see him without the kids, let mom amd me help you get breaks. Do things you really want to do.
Well, I didn't do 2 and half, but I did one and half. I watched a lot of movies. I mean a lot. Also, the kids spent a great deal of time at my grandma's house. It was the only way I wasn't yelling at them all the time. Hang in there, babe. You are awesome and you can do this. It's also amazing how much stuff you can get done that you want to do, too. Take care. Call if you need anything.
Post a Comment