8.10.2009

I dreamed a dreamed

A few nights ago a former crush, Hugh Jackman, and Batman were all in my dream. But it wasn't the kind of dream you're thinking it was. My former crush was sleeping in a hotel room where I was sent to deliver a birthday card, Hugh Jackman touched my legs and got grossed out because they were prickly and Batman and I were defending a floating spaceship from aliens who transformed themselves into medical supplies.

Anyone care to interpret?

2 comments:

Emily said...

ha ha ha! Love the Hugh Jackman part! I wish having prickly legs was my only physical insecurity. I have dreams about former crushes all the time. It kind of spooks me out. I wish it would stop.

Melissa Eggertsen said...

Oh Lizza. I love you! David and I read that and were cracking up! If there is something to be interpreted from that, you may have reason to be concerned!