Love the lime green and purple. So cute! I love how all those projects seem to take forever (well, they DO take forever) but progress is still made little by little and it's just as fulfilling when you're done. Good job, Lizza.
HOLY MOLY! You went blog CRAZY! I miss two days, and like sixteen posts are up!
1. You look amazing. I'm super jealous. 2. LOVE the kids' room. 3. Your hair grew out! Love it...but loved it before too. 4. Zina is a photo-goddess. Get that girl a Nikon!
3 comments:
Love the lime green and purple. So cute! I love how all those projects seem to take forever (well, they DO take forever) but progress is still made little by little and it's just as fulfilling when you're done. Good job, Lizza.
HOLY MOLY! You went blog CRAZY! I miss two days, and like sixteen posts are up!
1. You look amazing. I'm super jealous.
2. LOVE the kids' room.
3. Your hair grew out! Love it...but loved it before too.
4. Zina is a photo-goddess. Get that girl a Nikon!
That's all...for now.
Oh, sorry, but I have to add it.
I sooooooo appreciate the fact that you used the double apostrophe correctly. Such a rarity.
Post a Comment