4.20.2009

Future Career?

Zina LOVES to take pictures. I want to put together a book of the pictures she takes. I had no idea she knew how to take pictures with my phone until I found SEVERAL one day. My favorite two being one of me sleeping (I know I'm not the only mother who tries to ignore her three year old to get twenty more minutes of sleep in the morning) and the other of me changing into my gym clothes while I was on the potty. Yes, I was naked and yes it was immediately deleted.

3 comments:

Loni said...

Lol, that's hilarious. Zariah is always surprising me with what she can do. I've got her enrolled in a home-based Pre-school program and they are always giving me assignments basically of things to do with her to aid in her development. Some of them surprise me, because I just wouldn't think to teach/let her do that yet.

Owner of the Band said...

Your blog is TOO cute. Stop it. How did you make it so pretty? Anyway, I point is I love and miss you. I finish work this week, and I promise to make up for all the times I was supposed to come visit and failed. Honestly, I think about you everyday. Thanks for not being that friend that calls and says, "Are we still friends?" I hate that. But I love that you are waiting for me when I time comes. Huge comfort. So much love. Kiss your angels for me.

Emily said...

Ha ha! That's awesome.
And no. You're not the only one.