9.17.2008

Thank You Erin!


My friend Erin Judd made these for Elsie. IN AN HOUR! She's a knitting master and I love her.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

climber said...

hey lizza, let's hang out when i'm in town. how is the mother of two coming along? you look great . . . all the pictures were beautiful. and what cute girls! i loved having two girls together; every day is girls day out! also, i thought it was cool you had such a great birthing experience. if only all of our bodies were so efficient :) anyway, we're up for the park, cafe rio, whatever you want. talk to you soon,

b

brit said...

so, i'm sure my hubby will appreciate me posting a comment about labor with his account . . . sorry, i never check to see who is signed in. ha ha

Emlyn said...

Is that the same Erin Judd I know?! Love the new family photo.

Harris Family said...

Love the booties! I love your prego and baby pics too. Elsie looks so sweet and content in those pictures. I love you friend and your two cute girls

Melissa said...

I NEED some of those Booties! Get me that girl's info....FAST! I'll pay whatever!

I'm so glad you shared your birthing story - I've been checking back forever!