7.09.2008
Groovy Baby
This one didn't upload. I wonder if there's a four picture limit with Picasa. This is the family reunion again. Sorry it's blurry. We forgot to tell Lara to turn the flash on.
After Monterey, Zina went home with Jared's parents to hang out for a week and we went to San Francisco to play for a few days. We toured Pixar (no pics) and hung out with Jared's cousins - who are super cool, and then hung out with some friends in the city, Becky and Danny. The fourth was slightly disappointing because there was too much fog to see any fireworks. The drunk people setting off fireworks however, was entertaining. We did all this SANS ZINA! It was the best vacation ever! Now we're home and Grandma still has Z until this weekend. Am I the luckiest girl in the whole wide world or what? I must admit I miss her dearly and it totally breaks my heart when she whines to come home, but it is SO relaxing to take a break from motherhood for a few days. I had totally forgotten what it's like to be so selfish with my time. It's dangerously wonderful. I've always said motherhood would be a piece of cake if it were a 9-5 job.
Thanks a million Kathy, you're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You guys are always SO funny! I LOVE YOU!
Mimi
Sounds the like the trip was a success! Woe, how would it be with out kids for a week... I am nervous and excited about the cruise all the same. I am glad that your going!
I'm so glad you got to have a fun San Fran vacation. You guys have been up to some neat things!
you have such organized reunions.
look like it was fun.
you are such a cute pregnant lady.
You guys are so dang cute! And you're prego again! That's so exciting! I haven't talked to you in a long time! Hope you guys are healthy and happy. Good luck on the birth!
Post a Comment