I was taking a six months pregnant picture when Zina saw what I was doing and had to join in. I'm not sure why she's always taking her shorts off. It pretty much happens all day every day and I just got sick of fighting her to keep them on, so I only make her wear them when we leave the house.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm glad you posted this. You are my pregnant sista. I'm feeling rather large these days...having a hard time imagining that I can really get 10 weeks worth of bigger.
Oooooh - you're carrying high...you know what that means (acording to ALL nonsense) another GIRL!
Some say that is a sign that they're ready to potty train... although I haven't seen it. I still need to get that article to you. hmm, I will... You look great at 6 months!
what pretty girls. You look great.
Post a Comment