So you can see what's happening in our universe.
Love it- I was laughing so hard-the video one reminds me of Jared
Tony and I actually looked at these together.. Thanks for the laugh!
Hilarious! I guess I better stop taking steroids.
that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
I have NEVER seen anything more funny!! LOVE IT!
I did see these. So funny. My sister-in-law Maci has more like them on her blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it- I was laughing so hard-the video one reminds me of Jared
Tony and I actually looked at these together.. Thanks for the laugh!
Hilarious! I guess I better stop taking steroids.
that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
I have NEVER seen anything more funny!! LOVE IT!
I did see these. So funny. My sister-in-law Maci has more like them on her blog.
Post a Comment