Caleb and
Zina have become best friends, a far improvement from last May when we visited Amy and the kids in VA and he hated her. They always want what the other person has. If Caleb has a jacket,
Zina needs her jacket. If
Zina has her hood on, Caleb needs his hood on. The crying and fighting has died down quite a bit, which is a relief. They still have
quarrels over the Darth Vader
pez dispenser, however.
4 comments:
Zariah does the exact same thing with anyone even remotely her size. She is very social.
I didn't realize you were pregnant. I'm not pregnant, but I've thought about it and I think I could wait to know the sex of the second one, whereas I couldn't find out the gender of the first one soon enough. I wonder why that is.
What a cute pic. Caleba nd Zina look like bro and sis. good to see you today hope your computer gets fixed
LIzza did you remname your blog? it doesnt show up in my reader anymore?
I will have to change that.
cousins are fun . . .trin and Mad are like that. same clothes, both have to wear not wear socks. plates, hair styles. they are so cute.
dude like i said on apes blog . . .when r ya coming????
I bet Zina loves having her cousins near by. They're so cute together!
Post a Comment