A few months ago, she and Caleb decided it would be the funniest game in the whole world to get completely naked and carry toy buckets around the house, pretending to go potty in them. "She's ready!" I thought. I put some undies on her after her bath and let her wear them for awhile to see if it would motivate her. She really liked them. A lot. She refused to take them off when bed time came. Refused! She wouldn't let me put a diaper on and then the undies, nor a diaper over the undies and then jammies, but finally consented to allowing a diaper over both her undies and her jammies. Strange, strange child. And the whole thing did nothing. She still hates potty time. Any suggestions?
PS I especially love this picture because she looks like a backup dancer for some 80s song.

1 comment:
Hey, I went to Ben's 3 year doctors visit today and I begged him for ideas for potty training.. besides letting him around naked in the backyard so that he can make the connection in his head where it all comes from.. he gave me an article that gives you ways to convince your child that they're ready to potty train with out the child knowing. I haven't tried it yet, but if you want a copy... you are welcome to one. Wow, that turned out to be my longest message ever posted on someones blog...lol
Post a Comment