Hmmm... Doing this without questions to prompt responses is difficult. Let's see
1. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone gives birth on tv or a movie and the camera pans over to see the newborn and this huge eight month old is wrapped in a blanket. HELLO?! Newborns can't sit on your hip!
2. I've been doing a ton of yoga lately and I really really really want to certify to teach. I also started spinning lately and enjoy it a lot. I miss dancing though and have mixed feelings about doing it again.
3. My birthday was yesterday! 29 baby!! It was a great day. I got my hair dyed (I'm red again), went to lunch with April (she totally paid, what a good friend), ate pizza at this new place in Provo, Nicolitos, which was very good, and painted my parents house until midnight.
4. I used to think I was really financially conservative and didn't need nice things, because the knock off was cheaper. This past year, I'm realizing (much to the chagrin of my husband) that I, uh, have really expensive tastes. Oops.
5. I keep thinking I want to go back to school and have a real career (didn't enjoy much the museum there towards the end), but then I realized that everything sounds super cool and then I'd get bored out of my mind after a year or two. Anyone know of a career where I get paid ridiculous amounts of money to learn new things and travel everywhere?
6. I HATE THE COLD! I HATE WINTER! I HATE DRY CLIMATES!
7. I really love cinnamon bears, at the moment.
Good enough? Did you learn something?
4 comments:
Look your back from your sabbatical.
good to have you back.
love the new blog style.
my mother is almost obsessive how much she loves cinnamon bears.
You april and cita, need to hook up with my VT and start a gym. she design architecturally high end gyms. quit your day job!
If you enjoy learning languages, the CIA offers salary increases to employees who master new languages. Plus you can get assigned to embassies around the world. Then again, it's not exactly a company you would (or could) boast about working for - especially overseas.
Perhaps an international food critic? Anthropologist? I think I'm overlooking something else you mentioned... Ah yes: money. I'll keep looking.
I didn't know about the cinnamon bears- what happened to the gum balls??
I also didn't know about the giving birth thing- that does suck. My pet peeve is when the sheets aren't straight on the bed- arghh!!!
Kimmie--About the gym thing-- hook me up I would love to build a gym- complete with a towel service..
Post a Comment