10.02.2007
Daddy was Babysitting
I don't really like combining "daddy" and "babysitting" because it implies dads checking out of their kids lives, which Jared definitely doesn't do, but it just fit better for this picture. I recently went back to work (registering people at the ER) and this is what happened one Sunday afternoon while I was at the hospital. Zina still in her jammies, dishes everywhere, bed unmade... I think Jared reported that he fell asleep and then she did the same.
But the amazing thing is he actually got her to sleep outside her crib. This has happened all of three times, I think. The other two with powerful doses of benadryl. She's NEVER just crashed mid-playing. So what's your secret, honey? Please share because there are SO many afternoons where I'd like a power nap. But they're less effective with a toddler trying to get your attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yup, this looks about right. I think this is how things go in most homes when Daddy gets left in charge for any extended period of time.
Post a Comment